In July of 2017, I developed psoriasis on my hands (see above). By September, my hands were getting so badly cracked and bleeding, that I could hardly do my work with the bees. Highly motivated, I started experimenting with oils, beeswax, propolis, honey and pollen to make cream. I spent all of Fall and most of Winter experimenting with formulas. Most went into the trash or got used by my landlord as cooking oil. The photos above are from December, 2017 to show a friend how much “better” my hands were. Then, I hit on the right combination …
Before Right Hand
Left Hand After
Right Hand After
The photos above are from November of 2018. I’ve finally gotten the jars selected, the labels printed and the cream made. It’s ready for sale. Maybe, just maybe, you don’t need to be suffering with that thick dry skin.